Tuesday 2 February 2010

Kinda busy lately

I can state with a considerable amount of certainty that the human body can sweat from every square centimetre except the nails.

It is absolutely bone crushing hot, and moving houses in this heat makes you lose liters of water. Hell, I was watching television sipping on a cold brewsky and I was still sweating.

Our new home is out in the Burbs. We still have access to a pool and a tennis court. The house is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 toilets, with a garage and a small garden.
Kinda cool.

So in the past 2 months, I have flown to Sydney twice, to Melbourne, to Prt Macquarie, we have Cleaned the old home, found a new home and moved. Emma has started working again, we have bought the stuff we needed, planned 2 holidays (going this Friday yeeehaaaa), celebrated Christmas, New Year's eve and have found time to play with our new toy: Kieran.

Now that I am able to find a few minutes per day for myself, I promise to write at least once a day.




No comments: