Wednesday 5 August 2009

Mum's Milkshake

Kieran is growing well; he took on 150gr since his birth. That's like me putting on 5.2 kgs... Which, coincidently I've actually done recently, but that's another story... So Kieran is growing which is not a big surprise since my wife produces more milk than your average industrial dairy farm, we're talking hectolitres here. The fridge actually broke down last week and I suspect it couldn't cope with the immense quantities of Mum's milkshake. We're actually storing it in a 20.000 gallons rain water tank.

As with any baby, Kieran is just cute... that's all he does: being cute, fart, eat, sleep and soil himself. Just like me when watching television in my hotel room (I've been to Port Macquarie twice in the past 3 weeks). He takes after his father already.

No comments: